You'll never catch me! Honestly, you should see me move. I am pretty
speedy these days. Mommy and Daddy think they have got me still so that they can put on my pajamas after my bath with Daddy... guess what, they're WRONG! Before they can grab a diaper I'm off, racing down the hallway watching them trail behind me trying to catch up. I can just read their minds... geez don't pee on the floor! Ha Ha!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Fast as Fast Can be...
You'll never catch me! Honestly, you should see me move. I am pretty
speedy these days. Mommy and Daddy think they have got me still so that they can put on my pajamas after my bath with Daddy... guess what, they're WRONG! Before they can grab a diaper I'm off, racing down the hallway watching them trail behind me trying to catch up. I can just read their minds... geez don't pee on the floor! Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment