Mommy and Daddy got me a new toy that swings! At first I wasn't sure about it but the more and more I get used to it I love it! Not only does it swing but it plays some of my favorite tunes AND I get to play with my friend Beauty the Bee and No Name (I haven't decided on the name of the other bee yet).
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Swinging with the Bees
Mommy and Daddy got me a new toy that swings! At first I wasn't sure about it but the more and more I get used to it I love it! Not only does it swing but it plays some of my favorite tunes AND I get to play with my friend Beauty the Bee and No Name (I haven't decided on the name of the other bee yet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment